Moderator note

List,

Can I just remind contributors of the point in the list guidelines
( http://www.vantil.info/lists.html#8 ) about not putting personal names of
*subscribers* in the subject line of posts.  The reasoning behind it is
simply that it helps to avoid unnecessary personalization of debates,
encouraging participants to focus on the arguments being offered, rather
than on those persons offering the arguments.

And yes, I have also given *myself* a sharp slap on the wrist for neglecting
to observe this guideline in some of my own contributions recently.  :)

Thanks,
James Anderson

4 DVDs Free +s&p Join Now
-----/pt6YBB/NXiEAA/MVfIAA/x8VolB/TM