Re: Truthfunctionality & TA's: Bahnsen vs. Byron - Frame

Quoting Aaron Bradford <drbradford@hotmail.com>:

> David Byron has written to the effect that Bahnsen "does not refute Frame's
> revision of Van Til" with respect to "negative phrasing" on TA's.

If I'm not mistaken, Aaron's post is a critique of Byron's critique of
Bahnsen's critique of Frame's critique of Van Til. I getting dizzy thinking
about this. ;)

On a more serious note, I forwarded this to David, so if any of the VT-listers
were thinking of doing this, there is no need.

Good job on this, Aaron. You obviously took the time to construct a well
thought out reply to David. I might post some of my thoughts on what you say
here, after I have had a chance to give it a careful read.

Cheers,

Sean Choi
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/open_theism

4 DVDs Free +s&p Join Now